In the middle of the chaos that was the online fair Gamescom 2020, the Private Division announced that Panache Digital Games award-winning game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey now reached Steam! The game was originally released on Playstation 4, Xbox One and Epic Game Store 2019 and during the past year has seen several updates to its game mechanics.
- Improved tutorial and additional goals that make your trip easier.
- Support for control vibrations.
- New visual feedback on timing-based activities such as combat.
- New RPG nodes that automate some of the clan features such as mating.
- Additional character animations.
- Bug fixes and more…
In Ancestors, players embark on an adventure in the spirit of evolution. Control and take care of the origin of mankind from millions of years before Christ. Fight against and survive in a life-threatening world where a new threat can be found around every corner. Explore, expand and develop.
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey -50%
To celebrate the release is Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey at a reduced price Steam. Until September 10, you can buy Humankind Odyssey for half the price! € 19.99 is all you need to give for Ancestors and if you like the music (composed by Mamo Koba) you can also get the game’s soundtrack for a spit thief.