We already knew that Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Watch Dogs: Legion and Cyberpunk 2077 will support beam tracking with Nvidia’s RTX graphics card, but now the company has further presented a bunch of games that will also support beam tracking and / or The DLSS function, reports Wccftech.
DLSS stands for Deep Learning Super Sampling and is Nvidia’s technology for automatic magnification so that you can play games on a higher resolution screen even with a graphics card that does not have the strength to render directly to that resolution.
- Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord receives support for DLSS in November.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands receives support for beam tracking in November.
- Ghostrunner will be released on October 27 with ray tracing for reflections and shadows, and DLSS support.
- Pumpkin Jack will be released on Friday with support for beam tracking and DLSS.
- Xuan-Yuan Sword 7 gets support for beam-tracked global illumination and DLSS.
- Edge of Eternity receives support for DLSS via an update in November.
- Enlists will be released in closed beta in November with beam tracking for global illumination and DLSS.
- Mortal Shell gets ray traced shadows and DLSS.
- Ready or Not will be released on Steam Early Access later this year with ray tracking and DLSS.
Both beam tracking and DLSS require RTX cards in the RTX 2000 or 3000 series.