Because everything is decidedly going too fast, Sony is taking advantage of the ambient lull to shoot the first, and launch the first promotions from the PlayStation Store stamped “2022”.
Because it is a priori never too early to spend the New Year’s gifts and other war treasures accumulated during the end of the calendar year celebrations (some would say “keep your money!“), Sony is cracking as of today the first reductions of the year 2022 of the PlayStation Store.
PlayStation Store January discounts
For those who are already taking advantage of their end-of-year bonus, here are some of the discounts already available:
- FIFA 22 (PS4) goes from 69.99 euros to 34.99 euros
- FIFA 22 (PS5) goes from 79.99 euros to 47.99 euros
- NBA2K22 (PS4) goes from 69.99 euros to 29.39 euros
- Battlefield 2042 (PS4 & PS5) goes from 79.99 euros to 59.99 euros
- Deathloop (PS5) goes from 69.99 euros to 34.99 euros
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS4 & PS5) goes from 39.99 euros to 29.99 euros
- Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart (PS5) goes from 79.99 euros to 59.99 euros
- Resident Evil Village (PS4 & PS5) goes from 69.99 euros to 30.09 euros
- Riders Republic (PS4 & PS5) goes from 69.99 euros to 41.99 euros
- It Takes Two (PS4 & PS5) goes from 39.99 euros to 19.99 euros
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4) goes from 69.99 euros to 27.99 euros
For the rest, it’s up to you. The list may occupy you a little while, whether on PS4 or on the untraceable PS5. We naturally let you sort it out directly at the end of this hyperlink where is the home page of the offer. You have exactly until January 8 at 12:59 am to take advantage of it.