On Thursday, a new iOS version was released Garage tire, Apple’s free music creation program.
Here is the news in version 2.3.9 according to the accompanying documentation:
• New audio recordings can be quickly started from the home screen by holding down the Garageband app icon.
• Maximum song length at preset tempo has been increased from 23 to 72 minutes.
• You can now switch the ruler from music beats and beats to minutes and seconds.
• The new downloadable sound package Keyboard Collection contains more than 150 keyboard loops and 50 instrument additions such as piano, organs and electric piano.
Apple has also updated the video editing software Imovie to version 2.3. Here is the news we are invited to this time:
Customize any title by choosing from dozens of built-in fonts.
Adjust the color of any title by selecting from a grid or spectrum with presets, adjusting numeric controls or using the eyedropper in the display window.
• Quickly change a title’s default style, case, and duration.
• Resize and position any title by pinching or pulling and pulling.
• Choose from three new animated titles: Slide, Divide and Two-Tone Chromatic.
• Add solid color, gradient, and patterned backgrounds to movies.
• Use the color picker to customize the colors in backgrounds.
• Change the strength of filters used in images and videos by dragging the slider.
• Import and share 4K videos at 60 frames per second.
• View, edit and share HDR videos from the Pictures library.
• Press the new radio button at the top of the share sheet to share a project or video file and select properties that include resolution, frame rate and HDR.