More than 6 years after its release, the competitive car-driven football game from Psyonix will enter its fourth season. A privileged moment that well deserved exclusive content for PlayStation players.
see also: We played Windjammers 2, our impressions: Dotemu changes disc!
This Wednesday August 18 will launch Season 4 of Rocket League, which will take you to the new arena of Deadeye Canyon, with ever more challenges and rewards – it will last until November 17th. But that’s not all, as we learn from PlayStation Blog.
Double news for fans of Sony consoles. First, a free Ratchet & Clank content pack will be available until January 3, 2022. You just need to connect your Rocket League PS4 or PS5 account to get the Ratchet & Clank dcalco for Octane, the Ngatrons turbo collider, a balloon. roof Clank and a Ratchet roof balloon.
And you read that correctly, the PS5 will finally be entitled to its optimized version, since Rocket will officially be released on this August 18. Next-Gen requires, there will be visual improvements and the right to play at 120 fps for those with a compatible notch. An additional display mode will appear in the settings. Here is the detail:
- 4K resolution in 60 FPS and HDR quality.
- HDR technology requires an HDR10 compatible screen as well as an HDMI 2.0 or better cable.
- A 4K compatible screen is required to take advantage of this resolution. If you use a 1080p screen, the game resolution will change from 4K to 1080p.
- The resolution of the game is 26,881,512 (70% of the full 4K version) in 120 FPS and in HDR quality.
- The resolution of the game interface is in 4K.
- A 4K compatible screen is required to enjoy 4K UHD. If you use 1080p screen, the game resolution will change from 26881512 HDR 1080p.
- The 120 FPS frequency requires a compatible screen as well as an ultra high speed HDMI 2.1 cable.
Rocket League is available on PC, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.