GTA 5 on next-gen has only been out for a few weeks and now Rockstar is announcing a new membership service! GTA+ is purely for the online portion of the game and offers a range of bonuses, of course for a monthly fee.
That cost is $5.99 per month on both PlayStation and Xbox platforms. For that monthly fee, you’ll get a new set of exclusive rewards every month – found in the game’s various in-game stores and garages – and automatically deposit $500,000 GTA dollars each month.
Rockstar detailed the first month’s rewards, available from March 29 through April 27:
- GTA $500,000 automatically in your Maze bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a free Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it’s available for purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop in La Mesa introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can move to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Exempt from LS Car Meet membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA $50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts are automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and decals for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep in the Street Race Series.
Furthermore, Rockstar has revealed that members will have access to “special GTA+ Shark Cards”, if you want to spend even more money on GTA Online.
Do you feel like giving Rockstar more money for GTA 5? Or are you waiting for 6? Let us know your thoughts on GTA+ below.