The long period of sales that began on July 21 on the PlayStation Store could not last forever. But even if one feels summer is coming to an end – has it only started in the north of France? – that doesn’t mean Sony is abandoning the idea of offering discounts.
see also: Rocket League: Ratchet and Clank arrive on PS4 … And PS5 (with 120 fps)
So let’s go for a double dose: the PlayStation Store has launched two simultaneous operations so that you can fatten your game library while spending less. These are the Games less than 20 euros and PlayStation Indies promotions that are running until September 1, 11:59 p.m. on the Sony online store..
Among the various offers are for example:
- DOOM Eternal (PS4 / PS5) which goes from 69.99 euros 17.49 euros
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition which goes from 49.99 euros 9.99 euros
- Tekken 7 which goes from 49.99 euros 9.99 euros
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions going from 59.99 euros 19.79 euros
- Dreams going from 39.99 euros 19.99 euros
- Streets of Rage 4 which goes from 24.99 euros 14.99 euros
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice which goes from 29.99 euros 7.49 euros
- Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition which goes from 14.49 euros 7.24 euros
- The Witness which goes from 36.99 euros 9.24 euros
- Amnesia: Rebirth which goes from 28.49 euros 14.24 euros
- Fort Boyard New edition going from 39.99 euros to 31.99 euros (29.99 euros if PS Plus)
Did our exceptional selection make you want to see more? It’s normal. That is why we are happy to invite you to join this page for Games less than 20 euros and this one for PlayStation Indies. Quite simply.