18,638 Reviews Scanned
- Mid-tower with support for EATX motherboards featuring a metal chassis and panels with custom TUF gaming spatter pattern and 4mm-thick smoked, tempered-glass full view side panel
- Keep your cool with three 120mm aura Sync rgb-illuminated fans, one 140mm rear PWM fan, and up to seven optional fan-mounting points
- Custom Liquid Cooling ready with support for top or front mounted 360mm radiators, rear mounted 140mm radiator, and pre-drilled water pump/reservoir mounting holes
- Vertical GPU expansion slot Plus 7 Traditional expansion Slots
- Ergonomic, woven-cotton carry handles enable easy and safe transport up to 65lbs
- Two Tempered Glass Side Panels: Showcase your RGB components with the tempered glass front and side covers
- Light up Your PC: Includes three CORSAIR SP120 RGB PRO fans, each lined with eight individually addressable LEDs around the hub (24 total)
- Smart Case, Smart Lighting: The included Lighting Node CORE controls your RGB lighting, making for brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with CORSAIR iCUE software
- Continuous Power Supply Cover: Cover the power supply and cables in your system with a high-quality, tidy look
- Versatile cooling options: Cool your components with up to six 120mm fans, four 140mm fans or multiple radiators, including a 360mm front radiator
- Generous Expansion Room for Building High Performance Systems
- Nine PCI-E expansion slots, up to ten 3.5" or 2.5" drives and three 5.25" drive bays. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
- High Airflow Front Mesh Design Quiet, efficient air cooling performance for your CPU and GPUs. Radiator Compatibility - 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Modular Drive Cage System. Compatibility: E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Save space and customize your layout for your storage or airflow needs
- Mesh and Transparent Front Panel – Both the mesh and transparent front panel are included for maximized airflow and offering a crystal-clear view of the fans
- Dual 200mm ARGB Fans – The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-Series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size
- ARGB Lighting System – The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting...
- Tempered Glass Side Panel – Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel
- Optimized Airflow – Filtered ventilation on the top panel provides additional thermal support while also offering mounting options for future cooling upgrades
- A strong, durable steel chassis and 4mm-thick Tempered glass Side and front panels showcase your components and RGB fans, with ventilation Gaps for plentiful airflow
- Room to install up to 6x 120mm cooling fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm
- Drive trays accommodate up to two 3.5in HDDs and two 2.5in SSDs, with two additional 2.5in mounts
- Includes three Corsair LL120 RGB cooling fans that deliver powerful airflow Up to 1, 500 RPM, with 16 RGB LEDs per fan and seven mesmerizing preset iCUE lighting profiles
- Fully control and synchronize your RGB lighting out-of-the-box with the included iCUE lighting Node Core and Corsair iCUE software
- Maximum GPU Length : 420mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height : 165mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 200mm. Case Drive Bays 3.5 inch - 4. Case Drive Bays 2.5 inch - 4
- Case Expansion Slots : 7. Radiator Compatibility- 120mm; 140mm; 240mm, Case Drive Bays(x3) 5.25 inch (x4) 3.5 inch (x4) 2.5 inch
- Case Form Factor : Mid-Tower
- Contemporary Solid Steel Pink ATX Mid Tower Computer Gaming Case with 1x Tempered Glass Window (Left) & 4x Frostblade RGB Fans
- Support ATX / Micro ATX / ITX Motherboard, USB3.0/USB2.0/HD Audio Ports, and Improved Cable Management
- Support VGA up to 350mm in Length, CPU cooler up to 165mm in Height
- Distinct mesh design on the front panel provides extra air flow to the PC components
- Play through 16 lighting modes via front I/O panel RGB light switch button. 30 total play-through options include: RGB, Breathing, Single Color, Light off.
- Improve your system's cooling with a high airflow layout complete with a steel grill front panel for Optimal air intake
- Light up your PC with three included Corsair SP120 RGB Pro fans each lined with eight individually addressable LEDs around the hub (24 total)
- The included lighting Node Core controls your RGB lighting making for brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with Corsair iCUE software
- The 220T RGB airflow’s Solid steel construction and Front plate ensure sturdy and resilient durability along with a striking look
- An edge-to-edge Tempered glass Side panel window showcases your PC's components and RGB lighting. Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers-H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- M/B Type: ATX, MicroATX
- Drive Bays: 9 External Bay: 3x 5.25", 2x 3.5" Internal Bay: 3x 3.5", 1x 2.5"
- Expansion Slots: 7x PCI-E Expansion Slots
- Cooling System: Rear: 1x 90mm or 120mm Fan Vent (Fan not included) Intel Certified TAC 2.0
- Packing with 3 x 200mm and 1 x 120mm addressable RGB fans support MSI Mystic Light for the unlimited customization options
- Bundled with a 1 to 8 ARGB LED HUB to help you have more attractive ways to decorate your gaming rig by the LED strips
- Supports 3D-printable parts Personalize your own name plates or logos to show off your own style with RGB effects
- 4mm tinted tempered glass side panel making it ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting
- MSI Mystic light offers multiple colors and effects for you to set up your rig with your own style
Trending in Deals
Finding The Best Tower Case Deals
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
- What are the bestTower Case Deals to buy?
- What are the best Tower Case Deals at Amazon, Walmart or ebay?
- or even What are the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!) Tower Case Deals?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Tower Case Deals of this year above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-05-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API