Now you can celebrate a year with Borderlands 3 (which was released on September 13) with six weeks full of mini-events, starting on July 30. You also get an expanded range for eridium, and more.
A new mini-event will start every Thursday from July 30, until September 10. Here you get a list of what is to come:
- ECHOcast Overload (July 30 – August 6) – Greater chance to get loot during Rare Chest Events in ECHOcast via Twitch.
- Bonus Boss Loot (August 6-13) – Most bosses get an increased chance to give legendary loot.
- Loot Monster Mayhem (13-20 August) – Increased spawn rate on various loot enemies.
- Show Me The Eridium (20-27 August) – Increased chance of getting eridium, and extra prices on eridium products.
- Mayhem Made Mild (August 27 – September 3) – Easy modifiers i Mayhem Mode.
- Making It Rain (September 3-10) – Enemies give more money.
All you need to take part in these events is to have the game. You will also be able to take part in these events in Bounty of Blood and the other expansions included in season pass. For more details you can click here.
2K and Gearbox have also released a new update with a little more quality-of-life. It includes new options for eridium, adjustments to the loot pool for bosses, and a bunch of other things that the community has asked for.
Vault Hunters with piles of eridium can now spend it on veteran rewards on board Sanctuary III and get rare gadgets that would otherwise only be available once per replay.
You can also invest your eridium in Eridian Fabricator 2.0, an update of the infamous pickadole that shoots pickadoles. With an alternative way of firing, you can fire even more eridium at a time, but it guarantees legendary weapons. If you like to farm legendary weapons in the classic way, there is also good news. The loot pools for the bosses have now been spread over more boss enemies, which makes it easier to farm for that specific, legendary weapon.